Your Instructor is Sharon Tuckwood
- 50% Module Assignments
- 20% Quizzes
- 30% School Final Exam
|Module 1||Assessing the Challenge|
|Module 2||Media Influences|
|Module 3||Expressing Yourself Effectively|
Expanding Your eading and Writing
|Module 5||Understanding Ourselves and Others|
|Module 7||Encounters with Nature|
|Final Exam||Allow for 2 hours to write this exam|
- Always start with the coiled Module. This will guide you to all other resources.
- The Assignment Booklets have been modified. Questions / pages have been omitted. However, the student is responsible to understand ALL of the material covered in the Module Book.
- Any Oral Assignments can be read directly to your teacher, or submit a voice recording by email.
- Do NOT complete any of the Portfolio assignments found in the module.
- DO complete the Journal Entries and Writing Assignments found in the module.
- You are encouraged to use a computer for all long answer and essay responses. Attach your work in the space provided
Accessing Audio/Multimedia 'CD':
FIRST: Log into the Learn Alberta website. http://www.learnalberta.ca/Home.aspx
User Name: LA08 Password: 2732
THEN: Click on the image to the left.