English Language Arts 10-1
Your Instructor is Sharon Tuckwood
- 70% Module Assignments
- 30% School Final Exam
|Module 1||Communication is the Key|
|Module 2||The Narrative Voice|
Poetry and Film
|Module 5||The Novel (Animal Farm) and the Drama|
|Module 6||Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet|
|Module 7||Journey's End|
|School Final Exam||Allow for 2 hours to write this exam|
- Always start with the coiled Module. This will guide you to all other resources.
- The Assignment Booklets have been modified. Questions / pages have been omitted. However, the student is responsible to understand ALL of the material covered in the Module Book.
- Any Oral Assignments can be read directly to your teacher, or submit a voice recording by email.
- Do NOT complete any of the Portfolio assignments found in the module.
- DO complete the Journal Entries and Writing Assignments found in the module.
- You are encouraged to use a computer for all long answer and essay responses. Attach your work in the space provided