Tips to be a successful Career High Student.
- Set aside an allotted amount of time per day to work only on school work .
- Set up goals and completion dates that are realistic to your life .
- Stay in touch with the school .
- For best results try to spend some time at school, the most successful students attend regularly .
- Research your learning style.
- Put aside negative self image and start fresh.
- Use varied learning tools for retention - write it, say it, visualize it.
- Learn to manage your time
Computer Usage Rules
- Computers are to be used only for school work. No music on the computers please.
- No personal internet or email use is permitted.
- Social Networking websites and YouTube are strictly prohibited.
- All computer rights may be revoked if students do not follow these rules.